Saturday 23 June 2007

23 June 2007 - Pushing the right buttons

Here's Charles wearing his snazy FBSG T-shirt (designed and painted by yours truly), slaving away at the Bruges rushes in his edit suite.

Later, over a bottle of Crozes-Hermitage 1996 rescued from the flooded cellar, Charles and I discussed the layout of the DVD, the menus, how many buttons, whether there is a jolly musical intro before one reaches the first menu - it brought it home to me how the whole concept has expanded - bit like Topsy - but also how very exciting it is, how adaptable in format, how multi-layered. I feel a little like Oscar Wilde with his blue pots - am I worthy of this brainchild.

I had also become concerned that the words I'd done before camera encapsulated each project rather too succinctly not leaving sufficient room for manoeuvre, but these will go into the overall film, with more detailed expositions within individual sections.

All most confusing for a bear of little brain!

No comments: