Friday 2 February 2007

2 February 2007 SGFA and babies

Reading a crit by Martin Hopkinson in Print Quarterly, XXIII, in which he notes that the Society of Graphic Art 'remains virtually unstudied'. Bells start clamouring. Crumbs, I was made an Honorary member of what is now titled the Society of Graphic Fine Art last autumn, and since FB was the first President, I think I am beholden to write an article.

Quickly contacted Martin who thought it a good idea, and Roger Lewis (current President) who also thought it a jolly wheeze, so must get cracking!

Another bit of good news - Agnews recently sent me a drawing of a baby they wanted identifying and there was something vaguely familiar about it - EUREKA - I suddenly realised that it's the baby in the nativity window at Bucklebury. So they are sending me a good image of same for FBSG.

No comments: