Thursday 13 September 2007

Liver Birds

Went to see the Peter Blake exhibition at Tate Liverpool (see Albert Dock above) - wonderful work they've done on the docks and warehouses and the exhibition is great fun, really inspires me and makes me feel all creative again - cannot understand why it isn't being shown in London.

The drive back to Film Farm is uneventful apart from an episode at the Dunhalm Bridge toll. Charles picks out the requisite 30p for me - 30 1p coins! As I hand it over I note in an apologetic tone that it is rather a handful. The chap looks at the coppers in disgust and opines: 'I should slap your legs for that!'

The number of slow moving caravans was also a hindrance - SCRAP enforecement required!

As they say, it's great to go travelling, but it's oh so good to come home. One regret and niggle - I was promised a drink at The Shelbourne hotel in Dublin but Charles somehow managed to eliminate this from the itinerary. He claims it's my fault.

Ggggreetingggs ffrom Llllibbby!

(For strange words see Christopher Foyle's delightful Philavery!)

No comments: