Tuesday 15 May 2007

15 May 2007. Smokery

Dear Reader

No, I haven't descended to the dreaded weed, or even Bill and Ben, but did give a lecture to a super NADFAS group at Cley by the Sea (Norfolk) and at the same time stocked up on smoked salmon and smoked olives and smoked cheese and kippers at the fabulous smokery there (surprise surprise), and purchased some lavender bread at the Deli (never come across this animal previously, but believe me, warmed in the oven and combined with the smokery delights was truly magnificent).

I was due to lecture to the group last year, but it happened to coincide with the opening of the BRANGWYN Liss Fine Art show at The Fine Art Society - and I just couldn't get from one to the other in time - and hey, I wasn't going to miss my first BIG Brangwyn show of the year! I had, therefore, been feeling frightfully guilty, but think/hope I redeemed myself.

And on to Film Farm to devour said goodies and discuss progress. Have decided to complete the film this year if possible, leaving Gareth's episode as a separate film which can be edited and added at the last moment.

No comments: